Complete Windows Server 2016 Administration Course is a training course on installing, setting up and working with Windows Server 2016, published by Udemy Academy. Windows operating system is one of the most basic operating systems that every person should know how to work with. This course will teach you everything you need to know about managing Windows Server 2016. In this course you will learn installation, setup, management, troubleshooting, command line, operating system tools, and more. There is also a resume and interview course that will definitely help you get the job you want in IT. In addition to instructional videos, there will be quizzes, assignments, and practical content, just like live classroom instruction.
What you will learn in the Complete Windows Server 2016 Administration Course:
- Install, configure and manage Windows Server
- Create a new user, group and organizational unit (OU) with Active Directory Users & Computers
- Group Policy Management
- Domain controller and DNS manager
- Install and configure Virtual Technology
- Disk Management
- Windows Server Update Service Manager (WSUS)
- Web Server Management (IIS)
- Install, configure and manage FTP servers
Introductory video of Complete Windows Server 2016 Administration Course
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir