OpenSite Siteops is a very efficient and professional software designed by the famous Bentley Company. In fact, this version is an advanced version of Siteops software. It now includes Siteops, OpenSite Designer and Lumenrt. This version replaces the online version of Siteops and combines with OpenSite Designer. That means you will now install Siteops on your desktop. And unlike the past, there is no need for internet to use. Patterns, blocks, default features, and project data are stored in a computer or network hard drive.
OpenSite Siteops Software Features and Features:
- Ability to quickly create concept design from development projects
- The rapid estimation of the details and the project budget
- Analysis and estimation of possible risks
- Reduce project design time up to 30 %
- The design capability for sewage designs, drinking water and heating/cooling installations and …
- Ability to create a 3D realistic design of the project
OpenSite Siteops System Required :
- Operating System : Windows 8 , 8.1 , 10 64 bit
- Processor: Intel® or AMO® processor 1.0 GHz or greater. OpenRoads Designer is not supported on a CPU that does not support SSE2.
- Memory: 8 GB minimum 16GB recommended.
- Hard Disk: 9 GB free disk space (which includes the 5.6 GB install footprint for a complete installation)
- Video:See the graphics card manufacturer for latest information on OirectX drivers. 1024 MB of video RAM or higher is recommended
- Screen Resolution: 1600 x 1200 or higher
- MSAccess 64-bit engine : To connect to an Access database
OpenSite SITEOPS Pictures :
Installation guide :
Listed in Readme file.
Microsoft Access Database Engine 2010 Redistributable can be downloaded from this link
Download Links :
File Password(s): www.downloadly.ir