ESP32 For Arduino Makers ESP32 microcontroller training course designed for those who are familiar with working with Arduino and published on Udemy Academy. ESP32 is one of the powerful microcontroller that integrates Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, many GPIOs, analog input and output capabilities, many device connection protocols to a fast dual-core processor despite the very low price. Another feature of ESP32 is that knowing and having the skill to work with Arduino, you can also work with ESP32. Among the problems that Arduino developers face is the hardware limitation. It’s very likely that your projects require more memory, more speed, or more pins, and with the ESP32, you can get a lot more capacity to build more interesting projects, almost for free.
In this tutorial you’ll learn the differences between the ESP32 and the Arduino, and you’ll also learn how to use the ESP32 GPIO to operate simple components such as LEDs and buttons, as well as to drive peripherals such as displays, sensors (including integrated ones), and motors. do. Included in this course are several small projects to demonstrate how to use features such as GPIO reading and writing, classic Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy, Wi-Fi, digital-to-analog conversion, touch sensors, and more. Larger projects also show you how to create simple IoT and Bluetooth applications.
Who is this course suitable for:
- People who are already building things with Arduino and looking for a more powerful microcontroller.
- People who want to use ESP32 but are not sure how to start.
What you will learn in the ESP32 For Arduino Makers course:
- Learn about the differences and similarities between ESP32 and Arduino.
- Get to know the types of ESP32 modules.
- Get to know the features of the ESP32 development kit.
- Learn how to use the ESP32 instead of the Arduino to do things like control LEDs, read button and potentiometer states, displays, and motors.
- Learn how to use advanced features of the ESP32 such as flash memory (as a file system), digital-to-analog and analog-to-digital converters.
- Learn how to use ESP32 to enable your project to communicate with the Internet.
- And …
Specifications of ESP32 For Arduino Makers :
Headlines of the ESP32 For Arduino Makers course on 8/2022:
Be familiar with the Arduino Uno
Be familiar with writing and editing sketches for the Arduino Uno
Have completed Arduino Step by Step Getting Started (or have equivalent knowledge)
Be familiar with I2C, serial communications.
Be familiar with the breadboard and wiring.
ESP32 course introduction video for Arduino Makers:
After extract, view with the required player.
File(s) password: www.downloadly.ir