Complete Guide to Build IOT Things from Scratch to Market is a training course on designing and manufacturing IoT-based products from zero to one hundred, published by Udemy Academy. In this training course with different technologies and components such as Arduino boards, NodeMCU boards, ESP8266 modules, various application development platforms and products based on the Internet of Things, sensors, screens, pads, electrical relays, printed circuit boards or You will become familiar with PCBs and … and you will learn the use of each. The Internet of Things is an abstract concept and in its simplest definition refers to a set of devices and electronic products that can communicate with each other or a central network or even the Internet and by collecting data through these communications and Interact with the environment to make different decisions.
By 2020, there were more than 212 IoT-based products in the world, with a market value of $ 8.9 trillion. There are many job opportunities in the field of IoT and professionals in this field should be skilled in various topics such as working with hardware and software systems and connecting objects to the Internet and various networks.
What you will learn in Complete Guide to Build IOT Things from Scratch to Market
- Design, development and programming of IoT-based products and devices
- Work with microcontrollers, sensors, relays and other versatile electronic components
- Coding in Arduino IDE development environment from zero to one hundred
- Use Internet and WiFi shields
- Connect to IoT cloud platforms
- Design and simulation of printed circuit boards
- Design and soldering of various boards
- Marketing and sales of IoT based products
It will help if you have some background in electronics and know basic coding principles
Complete Guide to Build IOT Things from Scratch to Market Sample Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir