React Next.js Node API AWS – Build Scaling MERN Stack App is the name of the training course on building highly scalable MERN Stack applications with AWS for storage, email, hosting and more, published by Udemy Academy.
Tech stack :
- We will be using React and NextJS (React Framework) in the client side.
- We will build an API/server using Node Express MongoDB.
- We will use AWS services such as S3 for files storage, SES for sending emails and EC2 for cloud hosting IAM for Identity and access management Route 53 for domain management along with custom rules/policy.
- We will use Mongo Atlas as Managed Database Service in the cloud.
What we will build?
- Build a startup project inspired by a successful real world app (discussed more in the lectures) where multiple users can login and post/manage contents they submit.
- While building similar project, we will add few improvements to make it infinitely scalable and easier to maintain
- Aim for low cost of operation and implement some functionalities to make much easier, fun and engaging for users to use.
- Target millions of potentials users to use and engage with our app
- Users could be anyone.. who finds a course, video or articles online… likes it and wants to share
- The links they share will also be available in their dashboard for update/delete
- A user could be someone who is a content creator like me… instructors, youtubers, blog and tutorial writers, book authors etc
- Users will signup/signin to our app to post/share/like the links/urls
- Users will do this to get free traffic… to get people’s attention… sharing links for free
Overview of the project?
- Login/Register System
- Need a MongoDB that scale infinitely. We will use Mongo Atlas for this requirement.
- Need a massive storage system that scale infinitely to store user uploaded image files. We will use AWS S3 (Simple Storage Service) for this requirement.
- You never have to worry about how to manage millions of user uploaded files… let AWS take care of that! S3 pricing is the lowest in the market for storing infinite amount of data that is readily available worldwide throughout AWS data centers globally.
- Need robust email service for sending emails for hundreds of thousands of users. We will use AWS SES (Simple Email Service) for this requirement.
- You never have to worry about how to send email to millions and pay higher price … let AWS take care of that! their rate of SES is the lowest in the market.
- We will be using AWS EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) for hosting our backend NodeJS API and React/Next JS frontend, all within one instance.
- Keep the cost as low as possible by using AWS services for storage, email and hosting.
- The biggest issues of scaling web apps are storage and database scaling. That part will be handled by AWS. So we as a developer don’t have to worry.
- Our aim is to enable just 1 or 2 developer to maintain the entire project and continuously grow in future.
Who is this course suitable for?
- A Web Developer looking to Build Professional Full Stack / MERN Stack App for Real World
- A Web Developer looking to Build an App that can Scale Infinitely in Future
- A Web Developer looking to utilize powerful services provided by AWS
- A Web Developer looking to start a new project for him/her self or for a new startups
What you will learn in React Next.js Node API AWS – Build Scaling MERN Stack App Course :
- Learn React JS (Frontend) Web Development
- Learn to use Next Js – A React Framework for Production Apps
- Learn Node JS API (Backend) Development
- Learn to Build Highly Scalable App
- Learn to use AWS S3 (Simple Storage Service) for File Uploads
- Learn to use AWS SES (Simple Email Service) for Sending Emails
- Learn to use AWS EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud) for Hosting your App in the Cloud
- Learn to use AWS Route 53 for Domain/DNS Management
- Learn to use AWS IAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Learn to write custom rules/policy fo accessing AWS services
- Learn to use Mongo Atlas as a Managed Database in the Cloud
- Learn to build SEO React Apps with Next Js
Course details :
React Next.js Node API AWS – Build Scaling MERN Stack App Course Content :
- Basic Understanding of React Js
- Basic Understanding of Node Js
Simple Video :
Installation guide :
After Extract, view with your favorite Player.
Download Links :
File Password(s): www.downloadly.ir