The Ultimate Oracle SQL Course: SQL Made Practical is a beginner to advanced Oracle database training from Udemy Academy. Oracle is currently the most popular relational database management system in the world. Today, large companies are very interested in hiring Oracle SQL experts and This course will make you an experienced person to enter the market. Unlike most SQL courses that teach you the theoretical knowledge of SQL. In this course, by writing code, you will practically experience the concepts, and at the end of it, you will be provided with decades of experience from the course instructor, which can make you a distinguished and prominent person.
This course is designed with beginners in mind, but there’s still a lot to learn if you have some prior knowledge of SQL. Also, in this course, the basic concepts of databases, Oracle, and SQL language are covered first. In the course, you will learn more advanced things such as analytical functions, hierarchical queries, Pivot and Unpivot features, and many more.
Who is this course for:
- Students and engineers who need SQL knowledge.
- Anyone with only basic knowledge of SQL who wants to improve their skills and use the language with confidence.
- If you are already an experienced Oracle SQL developer looking to learn the most advanced features of the language, this course is not for you.
- If you are looking for a theory course, this course is not for you.
What you will learn in The Ultimate Oracle SQL Course: SQL Made Practical:
- Use Oracle SQL to retrieve, filter, analyze, format, and present information from Oracle databases
- Using SQL for four main operations (CRUD).
- Thorough understanding of Oracle SQL codes
- You will be able to write the SQL code needed to solve the most common problems found in real work situations and academic exams.
- And …
Specifications of The Ultimate Oracle SQL Course: SQL Made Practical :
The titles of The Ultimate Oracle SQL Course: SQL Made Practical:
No prior Oracle SQL knowledge is required. You will learn Oracle SQL from scratch (if that is what you need).
If you want to install your own Oracle SQL database, you will need a computer running Windows or Linux, where you can install and run applications (A computer running Mac OS X can be used as well, but you will need to run your database software on a virtual machine).
You should have a real desire to learn Oracle SQL and time to watch the lectures and practice the concepts as suggested by the instructor.
After extracting, view with the required player.
Quality Movies: 720p
File(s) password: www.downloadly.ir