Lua Scripting: Master complete Lua Programming from scratch is a Lua Scripting language training course published by Udemy Academy. Lua is a lightweight, multi-purpose, multi-paradigm, cross-platform programming language that also supports scripting. This training course is quite comprehensive and will discuss topics such as integrating C programming with Lua and the Roblox game engine. Lua can be run on all major operating systems such as Windows, Mac and Linux, and the installation and configuration process is very simple and smooth. If for any reason you are not able to run the Lua language in your system, you can use the online Replit platform to execute the Lua code.
What you will learn in Lua Scripting: Master complete Lua Programming from scratch
- Scripting with Lua programming language
- The basics and capabilities of Lua’s programming language
- Use Lua language alongside C and C Plus programs
- Variables and expressions in Lua
- Conditional expressions
- Functions and functional programming
- Meta tables and other important commands and modules of the Lua programming language
- Development of multiplayer computer games with Leva
- Multiplayer game development with Roblox Studio game engine and Lua programming language
- Programming logic and logic of computer games
- User interface and capabilities of Roblex Studio
Instructors: Gustavo Pezzi and Pikuma.com
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 107
Duration: 13 hours and 38 minutes
Course topics on 2021/4
Students should know how to work with files, use a text editor, copy and paste files, etc.
Knowledge of the Linux or Windows command-line will help students to make the most of this course
Lua Scripting: Master complete Lua Programming from scratch Introduction Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir