Embedded Linux Using Yocto Part 2 is the second part of the Linux training course on embedded systems (Linux embedded) with Yocto, published by Udemy Academy. This training course is a continuation of the first part and will enter into more complex and specialized topics.
What you will learn in Embedded Linux Using Yocto Part 2
- Types of operators and operators used in bitbake such as:? =, ?? =, =, + =, = +
- Append operators
- Manually and automatically create layers with bitbake-layers
- Create an image from zero to one hundred
- Various image capabilities such as Debug tweaks, ssh server, read only files that are not editable on the system root, page page, etc.
- Different types of image variables such as IMAGE_FSTYPES and IMAGE_NAME
- Different stages and stages of recipes: fetch, configure, patch, compile and …
- Log and execute functions created with bitbake
- Variables that can be used in Recipe such as: WORKDIR, S, D, PN, PV, PR and …
- Fetching branches, tags, local repositories, etc.
Instructors: Linux Trainer
Number of Lessons: 83
Duration: 4 hours and 56 minutes
Embedded Linux Using Yocto Part 2 Prerequisites
Have a PC with internet connection
Should have completed Embedded Linux Using Yocto Part 1 Course (or) Should be aware of basics of Yocto
Embedded Linux Using Yocto Part 2 Introduction Video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir