Secure .Net Microservices with IdentityServer4 OAuth2, OpenID is a training course on .Net microservices using the powerful IdentityServer4 framework published by Udemy Academy. In this training course, you will get acquainted with the OAuth2 authentication framework, OpenID Connect and Ocelot Api Gateway, and you will use them in a real application. Together with the instructor of this training course, you will secure a real application and its related APIs by using the mentioned software technologies, and you will determine the level of users’ access to different sections. Among the most important topics taught in this training course are tokens, working with requests, user authentication methods, licensing and increasing users’ access to middleware, applying policies and security restrictions in the application, and … Cited.
In this hands-on course, you will deal with four asp.net-based applications and microservices, and work on a series of real-world scenarios in each of these projects. IdentityServer4 is an open source framework that can implement OpenId Connect and OAuth2 protocols in .Net Core-based applications. With the help of this framework, programmers are able to create a secure and secure authentication system for users of their applications and manage the level of access between different applications and users. 90% of the contents of this training course include workshop and practical topics, and in this regard, the user should code at the same time as the instructor and refrain from watching the course.
What you will learn in Secure .Net Microservices with IdentityServer4 OAuth2,OpenID
- Build an authentication microservice using IdentityServer4
- Secure application-dependent APIs using IdentityServer4 OAuth 2.0 and JWT Token
- Implement IdentityServer4 OpenID Connect in various applications and MVCs
- Add user interface to various OpenID Connect pages and components
- Claim Based Authorization
- Secure old microservices with IdentityServer4
- API security using JWT Bearer Token Authentication
- Develop HttpHandler to receive tokens from IDPClient
- Receive tokens from Identity Server with client_credentials grant_type
- Claim-based licensing with client_id Claim Restriction
Instructors: Mehmet Özkaya
Number of Lessons: 76
Duration: 5 hours and 34 minutes
Secure .Net Microservices with IdentityServer4 OAuth2,OpenID Prerequisites
Aspnet core basics knowledge
Secure .Net Microservices with IdentityServer4 OAuth2,OpenID introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir