ImageKit is the name of another Almediadev application VCL for Delphi and C ++ Builder. VCL or Visual Component Library refers to image-based components used to design the interface of Windows applications. ImageKit VCL is a GPU-based framework for image processing and graphic rendering that can be used by Delphi language developers. The advantage of this component is that it hides the details and difficulties of low-level graphics processing and provides an easy interface for programming.
This component provides you with dozens of pre-prepared filters that you can modify and adjust each filter according to your needs by adjusting its input parameters. It is also possible to chain the filters so that the output of one filter is another input, which enables you to combine the filters and make the most of them. 2D and 3D converters, high-level DirectX 10 rendering, support for 64-bit architecture and many other features of this component.
Features of ImageKit VCL
- GPU-based image processing and graphics rendering
- Dozens of pre-designed filters
- Ability to work in VCL, GDI and GDI+ modes
- Advanced GPU-based image view control
- 2D and 3D conversions
- Special animation class for features in each third party control (smooth animations)
- Advanced screen view control with 3D page change effects
- New high level VCL style support and styling for each control in the transmission engine
- Support for 64-bit architecture
- And …
- Delphi XE3 – 11 Alexandria (32-bit + 64-bit)
- C++Builder XE3 – 11 Alexandria (32-bit + 64-bit)
Read the Readme file in the package.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir