100 Days Of Code – 2022 Web Development Bootcamp is a comprehensive web design and development course published by Udemy Academy. This course, unlike other existing courses, has a schedule and offers various topics to the user in a budgeted manner. General planning is such that the user can complete all the courses in 100 days and acquire the necessary skills to enter the labor market. Web development is an excellent job position that has great potential for advancement. Almost all companies and businesses in their workplace need web developers and in this regard, there are countless job opportunities in this field. The training process of the course is completely project-oriented and you will face a programming challenge every day.
In addition to simple and basic topics such as HTML and CSS, this course covers more complex topics such as connecting a website to an online payment gateway, building an API, and securing websites, and gives you an overview that introduces the tasks and skills of a website developer. Modular techniques have been used in the educational planning of this course. Using this technique, you can watch only the videos you need and not watch other videos that are not useful to you at all. Each section of the course is completely separate from the previous and next sections, and there is no need to follow the line and watch the videos step by step. During the course, you will not be satisfied with only theoretical topics and you will face many challenges, exercises and tests, each of which will increase your skills.
Concepts you will learn in this Course
- Behind the scenes of the web world and how it works
- Familiarity with the structure of HTML documents and its various elements
- Familiarity with basic and practical concepts of CSS such as box model, flexbox, page layout techniques and …
- Understand advanced CSS concepts such as responsive design, custom properties, grid, etc.
- Edit object-oriented document (DOM) model and create interactive and user-friendly sites
- Server-side programming with NodeJS and ExpressJS
- Work with various databases such as SQL and NoSQL
- Build advanced and dynamic (dynamic) websites
- Build a user authentication section and login page
- Securing websites and getting to know the most common bugs
- Different templates for coding and website development
- Upload files by user and manage multiple files
- Various validation techniques and verification of data provided by the user (user input validation)
- Implementation of external services and packages on the website
- Familiarity with the API and its application in the web world
- Familiarity with various front-end frameworks and their applications in producing interactive and attractive websites
What you will learn in 100 Days Of Code – 2022 Web Development Bootcamp
- Familiarity with the web world and how to enter the job market
- Different methods of building websites and web-based applications
- Server-side programming and its various processes using NodeJS and Express
- Basic knowledge of advanced website development topics such as user authentication, databases, queries, responsiveness, etc.
Instructors: Maximilian Schwarzmüller and Manuel Lorenz
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 641
Duration: 79h 17m
100 Days Of Code – 2022 Web Development Bootcamp topics
100 Days Of Code – 2022 Web Development Bootcamp Prerequisites
NO prior web development or programming knowledge is required! We’ll start from scratch!
You only need a computer or Mac to get started!
100 Days Of Code – 2022 Web Development Bootcamp introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
The previous name of the course was 100 Days Of Code: The Complete Web Development Bootcamp 2022.
The version of 2022/6 compared to 2021/10 has increased by the number of 3 lessons, but the duration has decreased by 20 minutes.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir