8051 Microcontroller – Embedded C and Assembly Language is a set of embedded C and Assembly programming languages based on Intel’s Microcontroller 8051, published by Udemy Academy. The 8051 microcontroller is one of the first programmable circuits developed by Intel, first released in 1980. This microcontroller consists of three parts: processor, memory and communication bus, and is used in various industries such as transportation management, communications, etc. The 8051 is very flexible and supports Embedded C and Assembly programming languages. This training course is completely project-oriented and practical, and during the training process, the source code and the final files of each project will be provided to you.
All aspects and different parts of the 8051 circuit including data input and output ports (I / O ports), timer, counter, interrupt and UART are covered in this course. During the training process, you will synchronize two fully applied projects with the instructor of the programming course. In the first project, you will build a speed control system for the automatic management of direct current motors that uses the PWM wave as a control element. In the second project, you will build a remote control system that can connect to smartphones and execute user commands. Each of these projects has valuable challenges and exercises that can help you understand the performance of microcontrollers and their different programming methods.
What you will learn in 8051 Microcontroller – Embedded C and Assembly Language
- 8051 microcontroller programming with Embedded C and Assembly
- Working with Keil software
- Coding and troubleshooting projects written in C embedded C language in Keil software
- Relationship between Embedded C and Assembly languages with Machine code
- Control of input and output ports of 8051 microcontroller
- Serial communication
- Proteus software
- Bit masking
- Bit monitoring
- Work with PROTEUS simulation software
- Frequently asked questions and topics in job interviews
- Convert analog to digital
- Familiarity with the general architecture of the 8051 microcontroller
- Deep understanding of how assembler and compiler work
- Organize and manage memory
- Transfer data from .hex files to microcontroller memory
- Bit Extracting
- KEIL IDE
- FLASH Magic software
- Binary Logics
- Connection of LM35 heating system to 8051 microcontroller
Instructors: Smart Logic Academy
Level: Introductory to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 67
Duration: 8 hours and 18 minutes
8051 Microcontroller – Embedded C and Assembly Language Prerequisites
No prerequisite, but it’s good to have knowledge of basic of digital electronics and basic of C programming language.
8051 Microcontroller – Embedded C and Assembly Language introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir