Laravel Forum – Build a Forum with Laravel 2021 is an online community development training course using the Laravel framework published by Udemy. This training course is completely project-oriented and medium to high level developers can benefit the most from it. The community developed in this course will be equipped with features such as a dedicated admin panel and the Telegram API. The topics and topics of the association are divided into organized categories and categories, and each category will contain a series of sub-categories and related related topics. Message analysis and topic ranking system is one of the most important features of this forum, which you will develop from zero to one hundred. The logic of this system is that more likes will cause more popularity and more dislikes will reduce the popularity of a topic and will gradually remove it from the search results.
Implementing admin access levels is another important topic of this training course that follows the CRUD principle. Using a Telegram API, you will be able to connect the community to a Telegram group and manage various notifications and topics as well as possible.
What you will learn in Laravel Forum – Build a Forum with Laravel 2021
- The structure of Laravel based applications
- Manage notifications and notifications using the Laravel framework
- Familiarity with CRUD function and its implementation in the application
- image processing
- How to define cron job and timed commands in the Laravel framework
- Laravel Eloquent training
- Upload and post images in the forum
- Familiarity with the model architecture model-view-controller (MVC) software
- Implement a panel to send and reply to emails in Laravel
- Connect the forum to a telegram group using the API
- Implement advanced text editor in the forum
- Familiarity with Laravel commands
Instructors: Simon Angatia
Level: Beginner to Advanced
Number of Lessons: 80
Duration: 18 hours and 3 minutes
Laravel Forum – Build a Forum with Laravel 2021 Prerequisites
Computer and PHP development environment setup At least PHP Version 7.4
Your favorite code editor
Patience for following this through this course.
Laravel Forum – Build a Forum with Laravel 2021 introduction video
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir