Statistics for Data Analysis Using Python is a statistics training course for data analysis using Python. With the help of this course you will learn how to do simple and advanced statistical calculations using Python and of course you do not need to be a programmer. You are not expected to have prior knowledge of Python, in this course we will start with the basics and provide coding exercises to assess your knowledge. This course not only explains how to conduct statistical tests using Python, but also teaches in detail how to do these things with a calculator (such as doing work in 1960). This will help you gain real insight into what is behind these tests.
What you will learn in Statistics for Data Analysis using Python:
- Introductory Python – No prior knowledge required
- Preliminary Statistics – No prior knowledge required
- You will first learn basic statistical concepts with their users using Python. This course is a good combination of theoretical and practical parts.
- Inferential statistics
- Descriptive statistics – mean, fashion, mean, standard deviation, variance and quarters
- Probability distribution – normal, binomial and poise
Course Statistics for Data Analysis Using Python 2021-2:
After Extract, watch with your favorite Player.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir