OpenPlant is the name of a collection of professional 2D and 3D design software from Bentley. This set is a new generation of Bentley factory design software portfolio because unlike the previous generation (called AutoPLANT) which worked seamlessly with AutoCAD, OpenPlant was designed independently and with the possibility of receiving output for AutoCAD. Using this set, you can easily make factories in any dimension, whether in 2D or 3D, with software intelligence and the possibility of easy collaboration with other designers. This set also provides the ability to interact with standard and open data models, which leads to an increase in the speed of review loops and, ultimately, the speed of the project.
The main software of this collection:
OpenPlant Modeler: Quick and easy 3D design of plumbing, air conditioning and other mechanical and electrical equipment
OpenPlant PID (P&ID – Piping and Instrumentation Diagram): Smarter and faster design of piping and instrumentation diagrams
OpenPlant Isometrics Manager: Increase the quality and accuracy of isometric drawings
Other optional software in this collection:
OpenPlant Orthographics Manager: Increase the quality and accuracy of project descriptions and guides with the ability to automatically extract from the 3D model, add single and double lines, notifications and different dimensions
OpenPlant Support Engineering: Design and model plumbing fixtures and electrical components or air conditioning, quickly and accurately
Bentley Raceway and Cable Management: Design of waterways and cable systems with the necessary tools for layering, routing and estimating the required raw materials.
Features of OpenPlant
- Automatic detection of 3D collisions in plumbing, structures, equipment and air conditioning
- Ability to save designs as a catalog and reuse their specifications in future projects
- Applied management of various project documents including isometric, guides, plumbing and instrumentation diagrams, 3D models, etc.
- Fast construction of data-based charts, in accordance with PIP, KKS, Imperial, Metric and … standards
- Ability to integrate and interact with different databases to manage project data
- Quick design of engineered bases from pre-designed catalogs, including plumbing bases, hardware, ventilation and …
- Development of integrated models of cables, waterways and ducts with the possibility of receiving related reports
- Ability to estimate the materials required to build a cable network, using the conceptual design of nodes and cable routes
- Windows 10 (64-bit)/ Windows 10 (2004) – Home, Pro, Enterprise, and Education
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit) – Standard, Pro, and Enterprise
Note: You must have the following Microsoft updates installed on your machine:
- KB2999226 – For Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, and Windows Server 2012 R2
- KB2919355 – For Windows 8.1
Processor: Intel® or AMD® processor 1.0 GHz or greater. OpenPlant Modeler is not supported on a CPU that does not support SSE2. OpenPlant Modeler is not supported on a CPU which does not have AVX instructions.
Memory: 16 GB minimum, 32 GB recommended.
Hard Disk: 25 GB minimum, 25-42 GB depending on additional installations such as Companion Features and Companion Products.
Video: 512 MB of video RAM or higher is recommended.
In the Readme file in the crack folder.
Bentley OpenPlant CONNECT Edition Update 9 v10.09.00.74 x64
Bentley OpenPlant CONNECT Edition Update 7 x64
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir