Learn to Design Your Own Boards educational board design based on the project of Arduino (Altium) of the site Udemy is. Learn the basic design board for all those who wish to work in electronics or are willing to design the electronic boards, or products are necessary. Design board software just can be used in many companies to the you and help you to work well done, and you can also design the pages of a very complicated and advanced to use it. During this period you how to use the software Altium Designer to learn. Altium Designer is a professional software which is designed for a variety of panels from a variety of very simple to motherboards and servers used. This app is one of software used to design electronic. Learn Altium for any planned or are working in Electronics is useful.
Features of the course Learn to Design Your Own Boards :
- Put the parts in the PCB
- Method of creating three-dimensional model of the board
- Route PCB and helpful hints about the plot
- Create component, etc. draw the symbol and foot print of the chart
- Create a variety of board, with different components installed / not installed
- Create, design, assembly, to display the position of the components on the board
- Draw a diagram, including tips for choosing the component and circuits important
- Prepare professional documents needed to build the PCB and assemble the board
Profile the course Learn to Design Your Own Boards
- Duration Time : 14h 36m
- Language : English
- Number of courses: 137
- Video format : AVC 1920×1080
- Sound : AAC 44KHz 2ch
- Instructor : Robert Feranec
The headlines of this period :
- You will need Altium Designer software. If you are a college / university student, ask Altium for a student license. In many countries, the student license is free.
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/4 compared to 2018/1 in terms of number of courses does not matter if. The changes achieved are not specified.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir