The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course is one of Udemy\’s highly anticipated courses that teaches powerful MVC frameworks in ASP.NET. MVC is one of the most popular web frameworks that most people use the same architecture to implement their websites and web applications. Since its very first appearance in 2009, this architecture has attracted the attention of many developers, especially developers of Microsoft products. The framework is so well-known that companies are looking for ASP.NET MVC programmers in almost all recruiting ads. Given the importance of this theme, we\’ve put one of the top MVC video tutorials in download.
Mr. Moshafegh Hamdani, Instructor of this Course (Course is English). With a pragmatic approach, he teaches you step-by-step ASP.NET MVC 5 from beginner to advanced. In this 7.5-hour training course, which is equivalent to 500 pages of books, web application development is taught using this technology. Topics like inserting, editing, deleting and updating database records with well-trained examples, user validation, building RESTful services, and even how to use important jQuery plugins and program optimization are well taught.
This course requires at least three months of C-SR coding experience that you can complete with the C # training course. You should also be familiar with the Entity Framework , although this is not necessary. If you complete this course and complete your exercises carefully, we can assure you that you are well prepared to build web applications using ASP.NET MVC. The lecturer has a good command of the subject and with a systematic training and a good mix of theory and practice (real-world examples) will teach you almost everything you need to do with MVC.
The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course course specifications:
- Publisher: Udemy
- English language
- Duration: 7h 31m
- Number of lessons: 139
- Instructor: Mosh Hamedani
- Playability: Windows, Mobile , TV
Course Content The Complete ASP.NET MVC 5 Course:
- Full understanding of MVC architecture
- Implement CRUD operations
- Build form with client and server side validation
- Use powerful jQuery plugins
- Learn how to build RESTful services using the ASP.NET Web API
- Training on user authentication
- Use Entity Framework to query and update data
- How to build and publish a program
- Use AutoMapper
- Introducing and implementing the best security practices
- Build and Customize the Build Process
- API testing training with PostMan tools
Full list of educational topics and topics
In order to take this course, you must have at least 3 months programming experience in C #. Also, any familiarity with the Entity Framework will be helpful but not required.
If you need to improve your C # skills or learn Entity Framework in depth, you can watch Mosh\’s related courses:
- C # Basics for Beginners (essential knowledge)
- C # Intermediate: Classes, interfaces and Object-oriented (essential knowledge)
- C # Advanced (essential knowledge)
- Entity Framework in Depth (nice to have)
After Extract with your Favorite Player.
The final version of 2018/4 compared to the initial version of 2018/4, has not changed in the number of lessons, but its duration has decreased by 3 minutes.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir