Lumerical is a powerful software for the design and analysis of photonics and electromagnetism from component to system stages. This edition of Lumerical has improved electrical and photonics design tools for multiphysical analysis of complex photonics, photovoltaics and. Other applications of optical electronics have included improved heat waveguides, modulators, and switching matrices. Lumerical has four parts:
- FDTD: Comprehensive software solution for solving 3D dimples. Able to analyze the interaction of ultraviolet, visible light and infrared radiation with complex structures
- MODE: Complete design space for waveguides for analysis and optimization of integrated flat planar waveguides, components and fibers
- INTERCONNECT: Integrated Space and Photonics for Design of Integrated Optical Flows, Silicon Photonics and Optical Connectors
- DEVICE: Simulation of TCAD Semiconductor Devices for Design, Analysis and Optimization of Semiconductor Optical Electronic Components
Lumerical Software Features:
- Injection of finite and measured beams with constant slope that does not change with frequency. Beams with high numerical apertures that also have variable and frequency-dependent profiles can also be easily injected into any bandwidth.
- With the new BFAST feature in the FDTD section, you can inject flat waves on periodic gradient structures that do not change with frequency.
- Parametric analysis and simulation of PICs can now be easily adjusted and implemented directly.
- Support for Windows 10, Mac El Capitan, Linux RedHat 7 and CentOS 7
Supported Operation Systems
(Windows® 7, 8.1, 10 (32 * and 64 bit editions)
Windows HPC Server® 2008 R2
Requires MAC OS X® v10.10 or v10.11
(RedHat® Enterprise Linux® 5, 6, 7 (64 bit editions only)
HPC network technologies including: Infiniband, Myrinet, Gb and 10Gb Ethernet
MPI frameworks including: Microsoft MPI, MPICH, OpenMPI, IntelMPI and other commercial MPI distributions
HPC schedulers including: LSF Platform, PBS Pro, OpenPBS, Condor and Sun Grid Engine
Listed in Readme.txt file.
The 2018 version was installed and successfully activated on 19 June 97 in Windows 10 64-bit.
ANSYS Lumerical 2020 R2.4 x64
Lumerical Suite 2018a build 1584 x64
Lumerical DEVICE v7.1.1584
Lumerical FDTD Solutions v8.19.1584
Lumerical INTERCONNECT v7.5.1584
Lumerical MODE Solutions v11.1584
Lumerical 2016a build 736 Windows x86
Lumerical 2016a Build 736 Linux64
Lumerical 2016a Build 736 macOS 64bit
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit Windows version: 1.46 GB
64-bit Windows version: 1.33 GB