Dynamsoft began work in 2003 on developing a component for scanning under the TWAIN standard as well as tools and tools for version control. Many companies, including HP, IBM, Intel, and even Microsoft, use the company\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s products and solutions. Dynamic Web TWAIN is a TWAIN-based component for scanning and storing SDK files, exclusively designed for web applications. Dynamic Web TWAIN empowers you to create a robust program for scanning documents through TWAIN-compatible scanners, editing and saving them to a single file system by just writing a few lines of code.
ActiveX, Plugins, and HTML5 This version provides a good image editor for editing and displaying images that supports graphical and non-graphical editors. It can also perform basic editing of images, such as rotating, cropping, erasing, and resizing.
Dynamic Web TWAIN is highly reliable and used by large companies such as Lockheed Martin that require very high security.
As mentioned, this product is based on the TWAIN standard and a full-featured component for scanning web documents. In most enterprise applications, such as document archiving applications, it is always a requirement of users to be able to scan the image and automatically insert it into the program with just one click. Using another program scan the image first and then browse the scanned file in the web form. This requirement basically means accessing the user\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\’s hardware through the browser, which is not possible for many reasons! The security problems created in this way are very serious.
Each browser also meets certain standards, for example IE requires ActiveX to be written, which is not available in other browsers, and requires a specific plug-in for any other browser such as Firefox. Write it yourself. But Dynamsoft has been constantly upgrading this component for over a decade, removing all software and hardware bugs and limitations as much as possible so that its new version has been developed using HTML5 features to overcome many limitations. That which has existed so far will be eliminated and offer a perfect product.
Features and Features of Dynamic Web TWAIN Component:
– Supports duplex scan mode
– Image preview capability
– Adjustable image forming parameters (Resolution Resolution, Pixel Type, Bit Depth, Brightness, etc.)
– Efficient editor with the ability to select multiple images at once, swap photos, zoom in, annotate text and more.
– Ability to clear specified areas of an image and fill them with color
– Optional storage disk selection mechanism that allows you to scan documents with high resolution (up to thousands of pages)
– Download and upload images via HTTP / HTTPS or FTP / FTPS
– Save and upload files in BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF formats
– Support for Windows authentication system, for greater security of documents
– Ability to connect to a proxy, without having to reconfigure the firewall
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10
For any question Contact us
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir