ScaleRichView is a package of Delphi / C ++ Builder components that uses TRichView and RichViewActions packages. You must have TRichView and RichViewActions installed to use ScaleRichView.
ScaleRichView Features and Features:
- TSRichViewEdit: Allows you to edit rich text documents in WYSIWYG mode. Display and print in different formats ( A5 document printing in A3 format), page position on screen, document view mode types (web mode, draft etc), scroll bar and horizontal button in scroll bar area
- TDBSRichViewEdit: Allows users to edit the database field.
- TRVRuler: Horizontal and vertical ruler designed for TSRichViewEdit
- TSRVToolbar: Simplified Analog Toolbar. Add a button in the scroll bar area, sort the buttons in rows and columns, have the same width and height, select different images, display images at the bottom or top of the toolbar
- TSRVToolWindow: Displays the toolbar inside the window. Usually used as a sub menu for buttons in TRichViewEdit.
- TSRVPageScroll: Displays page thumbnails For documents produced in the TSRichViewEdit component, thumbnails can be arranged horizontally and vertically, the length of images, the dimensions and properties of the page are defined.
- TSRVPrint: Component for Advanced Printing of Documents Made in TRichViewEdit, Automatically Adjusting Printer Paper Size and Orientation, Printing Multiple Copies on the Same Sheet
- TSRVSkinManager: Allows you to add a new shell.
- TSRVTabSet: Advanced shell tab, used to run multiple tabbed document interfaces
- TSRVScrollBar: A shell scroll bar, this component is used for use in TSRichViewEdit and may be useful as a separate component.
See ScaleRichView for full details.
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir