StructurePoint Concrete Software Solutions is a suite of software for analyzing, designing, reviewing RC buildings, bridges, tanks and foundations by ACI 318 & CSA A23 codes. This software suite includes the following applications:
spBeam: For analysis, design and research on concrete beams, bands and one-way systems.
spColumn: To design and evaluate rectangular columns, irregular concrete columns including flexibility effects.
spFrame: Multipurpose and closed-loop structural modeling, finite element analysis, for two-dimensional buildings and structures, with a strong, simple, fast but at the same time user interface.
spMats: For analyzing, designing and examining concrete foundations, mats, composite foundations, candle caps, floor slabs, underground and buried structures.
spSlab: For analysis, design and research on reinforced concrete beams, one-way and two-way slab systems
spWall: For design and analysis of reinforced concrete, prefabricated concrete, ICF, slope, maintenance and architectural walls.
Features and Features of StructurePoint Concrete Software Solutions:
- Instant and long-distance deviation calculation, Flexibility and shear design, Torsion design, Automatic or manual instantaneous distribution factors and tape width
- Calculates the system\’s longitudinal and transverse reinforcement capacity for a given reinforcement configuration
- Output amplification program (including load numbers, sizes, lengths and distances)
- Types of lines and loads for modeling loading conditions
- Advanced flexible graphical input for irregular sections with irregular reinforcement patterns
- Import geometry, reinforce and upload text files
Operating System: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7/8/10 (32/64-bit)
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir