Java EE Made Easy is a video tutorial on identifying the architecture, patterns and technologies used in Java EE from the Udemy site. For starters, Java EE can be a surprise. The goal of the course is to create a great overview of Java EE and its features, according to the instructor. In this video tutorial you will learn the concepts of features, templates as well as the basic architecture of Java EE software .
Java EE Made Easy Course Feature:
- Understanding the Basics of Java EE Software Architecture Evolution
- Understand Model 1, Model 2 or MVC architecture and modified MVC architecture
- Introduction to terms such as JPA, JDBC, ORM, JNDI, EJB, JTA, DTO, VO, JAXB, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, AOP and dependent injection
- Understand various patterns in Java EE including Front Controller, View Helper, Composite View, Context Object, Intercepting Filter, Facade, DTO / VO, DAO – Data Access Object, Service Activator
Who is the target audience?
- Those who intend to design web applications using Java EE
- This course is not for Java beginners. Rather, the purpose of this course is to understand the concepts of Java EE.
- Duration: 2 hours
- English language
- Article Number: 2
- Movie format: MP4 1280 × 720
- Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch
- Instructor: in28Minutes Official
Topics in this course:
1 Lecture 02:32
High Level Architecture
10 Lectures 37:31
6 Lectures 31:59
6 Lectures 15:19
Data & Integration Layers
4 Lectures 21:29
Other Significant Things You Would Need to Know
4 Lectures 12:44
2 Lectures 1:04
- You are expected to have an Understanding of the basics of a web application – Request, Response, Servlet, JSP etc
- You are expected to have programming experience in Java
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir