myLittleAdmin is the first web-based management tool specifically designed for MS SQL Server. This tool works fully with MS SQL Server versions 2005,2008 and 2008 R2, 2012 and 2014. This tool allows you to manage most MS SQL Server databases and servers through a web browser. myLittleAdmin is a standalone web application and is fully integrated with the best hosting control panels, including Parallels Plesk.
myLittleAdmin is a 13-year-old project with a robust and stable core and its interface has evolved over the years. Those who want to manage their MS SQL database online on a daily basis will not miss this useful tool.
MyLittleAdmin Features and Features:
- Web Application: myLittleAdmin for SQL Server is a web-based application. This means that it can be accessed from any computer connected to the Internet anywhere in the world, from work, home or on the go.
- Database Management: Includes editable datasets that allow you to edit and delete data while you are browsing. You can also export data in XML, XLS and CSV formats.
- Manage Server and Database Objects: Almost all database servers and objects can be managed. Includes: tables, views, stored methods, indexes, constraints, functions, triggers, users, permissions, etc.
- User-friendly interface: The myLittleAdmin interface lets you create and manage language templates and packages. The tool has several language packs: English, French, German and Japanese.
- Technology: .NET technology (C #)
- Platform: Windows 2003, 2008, 2012
- Web server: IIS 5, 6, 7, 8
- Framework: Framework 2.0 and beyond
- SQL server: MS SQL 2005, 2008, 2012 & 2014
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir