HYPACK is a specialized software for the hydrography and dredging industry. This app is made by a company of the same name. HYPACK was founded in 1984 and has since been involved in consulting for hydrographic operations to become one of the most successful manufacturers of hydrography and navigation software. HYPACK is one of the most important hydrographic mapping packages widely used worldwide by over 10,000 users. This software provides all the tools needed for research, design, data collection and data processing, and will in fact range from the most basic steps to delivering the final product to engineers. No matter collecting environmental data, mapping hydrographs or focusing on the environmental aspects of your work. HYPACK provides all the tools to facilitate your work. The program extends from a small boat with GPS to ships containing powerful networked environmental systems and sensors.
- Powerful design tools for hydrographic mapping
- Graphically edit different parts of the map
- Various calculations, such as calculating the volume of segments specified separately or in aggregate
- Few Side Scan support apps
- Advanced plot operations in both print and PDF versions
- Ability to export data to other CAD / GIS formats such as DXF, DGN or ASCII for use in AutoCAD and MicroStation, ArcInfo and other CAD / GIS packages
- Editable in S-57 format for ENC
Supported Operating Systems: Windows 7even or newer
(Windows 2000 128 Mb RAM, Windows XP 256 Mb RAM)
Hard Drive :
800 * 600
Available in Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir