SIDRA Intersection (formerly Sidra and aaSidra) is a software package that is used to analyze traffic, intersections, network capacity, service levels and performance analysis. It is a micro-analyzer tool for traffic evaluation that performs this by applying the car\’s driving cycle model and examining the route to the track. Sidra Intersection allows you to model different classes of motors (light vehicles, heavy vehicles, buses, bicycles, large trucks, rail / trams, and 6 other user classes) by specifying different features for each. These gestures can be assigned to different routes, line segmentation, signal phases, etc. for example bus priority modeling. It is a powerful engineering software for traffic management that is currently used by transport professionals in 90 countries. The tools in this software package are designed to assist and provide solutions to the challenges of road traffic, traffic engineering and traffic control and management.
Sidra Intersection Features and Features:
- Calculate the timing of network signals (cycle time, time phase, signal offsets)
- Common control groups for several intersections under signal controller
- Display and report routes in terms of performance and perform signal offset calculations
- Network output by paths
- Compare route outputs and compare network outputs with routes
- Having a large number of motor classes for modeling vehicles
- Batch conversion of previous version files to new version
- View Layout feature to check route geometry, road movements, and field input and output lines
- And …
Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2 / 2012, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista with Service Pack (SP) 2, Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3, and
An internet connection for licensing transactions.
Read the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir