The experience of working with Android apps on your PC is very sweet and engaging.YouWave for Android is a software simulator for Android applications that you can easily and easily run Android applications under this simulator. You will not need to install an Android JDK or SDK to run YouWave for Android and all applications will be easy to install and run on it.
Although this simulator may not reach its competitors in terms of features, it is fast-paced and has received good feedback from users. The biggest disadvantage of YouWave for Android is its incomplete translation, which confuses many users.
Before installing YouWave for Android it should be noted that if you already have VirtualBox installed on your system, you must first uninstall it.
YouWave for Android Premium Features and Features:
- Run on all operating systems (from Windows XP to Windows 10)
- Full simulation of android 5.1 Lollipop
- Simulate the memory card and enable the save option in games
- Support for online multiplayer games
- Page rotation feature
- Volume control buttons
- Access the folders inside Windows
- Google In-app payment support (Google Wallet)
- Support for Drag & Drop capability to install software
Some of the weaknesses of YouWave for Android Premium:
- Lack of support for some software and games, especially if you need phone sensors
- Poor translation
- Program instability
Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU, 2.0GB DRAM, 500MB disk space,
Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Premium version requires Windows 64 bit and VT-x support in CPU (usually can be enabled in BIOS).
Read the Readme.txt file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir