Since 1987, Thermoflow has been a pioneer in the development of thermal engineering software for industrial plants. There are two types of heat balance applications: specific application and flexible. The \”special use\” program includes special tools that focus on one type of device. The program includes a broad generic model and the user can select a subset of it through structured guidance and methods. The \”Flexible\” program is a versatile tool that allows users to build models by connecting appropriate building blocks. Each type of program has its advantages and limitations. The first product of this company was GT PRO, which is recognized worldwide as the most popular application in gas turbine design and simulation. In 2012, more than 2150 users have used the GT PRO program in 1250 sites as well as in seventy-five countries.
Features and Features of Thermoflow Software:
- New THERMOFLEX user interface to improve productivity and aesthetics
- Energy analysis of steam and gas turbines
- Perform various thermodynamic steps
- Revised steam turbine efficiency estimates
- Health appraisal for cost estimation
- Added new gas turbine specifications in GT library
- Update fuel database (40 biomass fuels added)
- Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers for Indicator and Operator
Click here for full Thermoflow information.
Windows XP / Vista / 7even / 8 / 8.1
Win2000 SP4; Windows XP Professional / Home Edition
Copy and run the Patch file where the software is installed.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir