Microservices with Node JS and React Training Video build and expand the application of e-commerce with the use of the Node, etc. React, etc. Docker and Kubernetes from the website Udemy is. Micro-service is a solution the number one to create and the scale of the categories of programs that intend to grow them. This course, in addition to focusing on the principles of micro-service, the introduction of complete for World Development, the full stack is. In this course you will with all the track Front, have the … Assembly, K ray Oct with Hook up Beck have, including database design and strategy, you\\\’ll be able to.
Cases in which the course is taught:
- Application architecture and scalable with the use of a set of micro-services
- Solve concurrency issues in the system environment distributed
- Build standard application ray Oct for rendering information from a micro-service
- The release of the code between a few servers with the use of package NPM
- Communicating data between the service
- Understand how to design infrastructure in companies
Characteristics of Microservices with Node JS and React
- Language : English
- Time : 54h 11m
- Number of lessons: 610
- Instructor : Stephen Grider
- File format : mp4
This course Microservices with Node JS and React
- Knowledge of React is good, but not needed
- You must be familiar and comfortable with the command line
Images Microservices with Node JS and React
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Version 2020/5 compared to 2020/4, a total of 44 lessons, and about 4.5 hours increased.
Version 2020/2/21 compared to 2020/5 number of 98 classroom and about 9 hours increased.
Version 2020/6 compared to 2020/5/21 number of 51 lessons and approximately 4 hours increased.
Version 2020/7 compared to 2020/6 number of 2 lessons and 1 minute increased.
Version 2020/8 compared to 2020/7 number 1 lesson have dropped.
Version 2020/11 compared to 2020/8 number 4 lessons and 2minutes have increased. changed to free
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir