Problem for Statistics and Data Science is the name of a course on the Udemy site that introduces you to the science of possibilities for making better business decisions. One of the most important skills needed to succeed in any business is knowledge of probability science. In many cases having a mindset of probability detection is much more important than knowing the facts and increasing the probability of success.
In this course you will learn about the possibilities for using statistics and data science and learn the practical implications of it for use in a variety of businesses. The course instructor will familiarize you with elementary explanations and introductory topics of probabilities, teach you how to calculate the number of identical items, provide explanations for Bayesian inference, and familiarize you with probability distributions.
Courses taught in this course:
- Understand probability theory
- Calculate the number of identical items
- Understand the Bayesian inference and how to use it
- Learning the types of probability distribution variables
Specifications of Probability for Statistics and Data Science course:
- English language
- Duration: 3 hours 40 minutes
- Number of courses: 46
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: 365 Careers
- File format: mp4
46 lectures 03:40:27
Introduction to Probability
5 lectures 26:47
11 lectures 42:56
12 lectures 54:41
15 lectures 01:17:12
Tie-ins to Other Fields
3 lectures 18:51
- Absolutely no experience is required. We will start from the basics and gradually build up your knowledge.
- A willingness to learn and practice
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir