Fundamentals of Computing Specialization, etc. of learning the basics of Computer Science offered by Rice University is . This collection of more topics that a student of first year Computer Science in this university is serving the covered . In this period the skill level of the top of the programming language Python, from the lowest level of calls you get from these acquired skills in the construction and completion of over 20 projects attractive you will be using . Among the topics of this course include introduction to programming interactive language Python, etc. familiarity with principles of Computer Science and computing and thinking, the algorithm axis noted .
Language elective this course is Python, which is this choice because of convenience, learn, level up and use it in many other courses of computer science is . In this period, elements of basic programming, such as expressions, etc. terms and functions, and elements more advanced, such as lists, dictionaries and loops and also making the app interactive graphic to learn, and with the principles and infrastructure of various computer science, such as science, probability and combinatorics, and concepts such as return and assertions will be familiar . Analysis of two data sets, massive and Real to help the algorithm, the graph and advanced algorithms like divide and conquer And, programming,, dynamic, also from other topics of this course are .
What skills that earn you :
- Principles of computer programming
- Programming, dynamic, and logical
- Programming with Python and Synatx it
- Object-Oriented Programming
- The structure of the data tree
- Graph theory and combinatorics
Specifications of Fundamentals of Computing Specialization :
- Publisher : Coursera
- Instructor : John Greiner, Stephen Wong, Scott Rixner, Joe Warren Luay Nakhleh
- Language : English
- Training level : Beginner
- Number : 7 course
- Time during the period : with a suggested time of 4 hours a week, almost 7 months
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 1)
- An Introduction to Interactive Programming in Python (Part 2)
- Principles of Computing (Part 1)
- Principles of Computing (Part 2)
- Algorithmic Thinking (Part 1)
- Algorithmic Thinking (Part 2)
- The Fundamentals of Computing Capstone Exam
Knowledge of high school mathematics is required. No previous programming knowledge is required.
After the Extract with the Player your custom view.
Password file(s): www.downloadly.ir