Web Development w / Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language is the name of a course on the Udemy site that introduces you to web programming using the Go or golang language and teaches you how to build two web applications. The Go programming language was developed by Google to enable fast and practical software design. It was launched in 2009 and released in 2012, and is today the best choice for web application development.
In this course you will learn the full language of Go and learn all the steps of building powerful and flexible software. You can use the Go language to build a variety of web applications, APIs, microservices, and other web services and create high quality products. This course tutor explains all the essentials for web development including architecture, templates, servers, packages, software distribution, AWS service, MySQL database, MVC design template, Docker, MongoDB, and Google Cloud Service and how to build Teaches a photo blog and a twitter-like network.
Courses taught in this course:
- Server-side software development
- Introduction to the main topics of web programming
- Go Language Learning
- Creating Web Applications Using the Go Language
- Build web software without the use of external frameworks
- Software Distribution Training, AWS Service, MySQL Database
- Learn about MVC Design Patterns, Docker, MongoDB, and Google Cloud Service
Web Development Specifications w / Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language:
- English language
- Duration: 19h 12m
- Number of lessons: 173
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Instructor: Todd McLeod
- File format: mp4
- You must understand how to program with the Go programming language before taking this course. If you do not know how to program with Go, please take my course: “Learn How to Code: Google’s Go (golang) Programming Language”
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
The version of 2022/5 has increased by the number of 2 lessons compared to 2017/6, but the duration has decreased by 1 minute.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir