AFT Arrow is a software application by Applied Flow Technology for modeling, simulating dynamic fluids and calculating the density of currents inside the tubes. With this program it is possible to calculate the pressure and condensation of gases, steam, compressed air, natural gas transfer and petrochemical processes, etc. Proper selection and selection of cooling fans, simulation of system operation and interactions between components, evaluation of pipe insulation and heat exchange rates, and finally troubleshooting of existing systems are used to identify the source of operational problems. With AFT Arrow, engineers are able to accurately simulate any type of plumbing system so that they can identify potential problems and weaknesses before actually implementing the system.
Features and Features of AFT Arrow:
- Providing computational results and detailed analysis in different ways
- Precision Modeling for Coolers and Compressors, Control Valves, Heat Exchangers and Other Components
- Energy Cost Analysis of Compressors and Coolers
- Analysis of Heat Exchangers and Heat Transfer Pipes
- Integrated charts and reports
- Built-in library for extensible and customizable gases and fittings
Windows 7, Windows 8 and 8.1 (not the RT versions), or Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit operating systems
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or later
1 GB RAM or greater (4 GB recommend)
5 GB available hard disk space
1024 x 768 SVGA display or higher
Pointing device (mouse, touchpad, etc.)
Additional Requirements for Network Use:
Windows Server 2003 (SP2), 2008, 2012 or later
Windows PC network compatible
Listed in Readme.txt file.
! The activator does not operate on the virtual machine.
This release was installed on Windows 8 64-bit on November 28, 2006 and successfully activated.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir