VisualCAM is a powerful computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) software for production engineering that meets the needs of EDA (Electronic Design Automation) specialists in a wide range. The software also provides engineers with an extensive suite of PCB or electronic board designs and features many features. If you are a PCB blank board developer, there are numerous tools available for you to build and implement in this software.
VisualCAM software for PCB engineers and designers provides a set of assembly processing capabilities not found in other similar products. Reviewing design data is one of the most important steps before registering a product for production; this software with its advanced features helps you to easily review your design and fix bugs and bugs.
Features and Features of VisualCAM:
- PCB design
- Various possibilities for PCB blank board design
- Has assembly processing capabilities
- Overview of design data
- Graphic-visual interface
- Working with ODB ++, ODB ++ XML, IPC-2581 formats
- IBM PC-compatible with at least 1 GHz Pentium CPU
- For best graphics display, a 17 ″ or larger monitor with at least 1280 x 1024 resolution is recommended.
- At least 512 MB of RAM and 30 MB of hard disk space
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir