PDF Eraser is a simple and useful software for removing unused items such as text, images, logos and … from pdf files. Using this program you can remove things like images, logos, texts and more from different parts of the pdf file and replace it with your own. This program is very useful for scanned PDF documents. For example, you have scanned a book that has handwriting and drawings, you can remove these parts. With a few simple clicks, you can rotate the pages you want to correct.
This program has the Eraser name on it, but it’s not just about removing it. You can make many changes to files. One of the applications of this program is to remove extra pages of documents. For example, you might not like the pages of a book, there are white and unread pages. With one click you can easily delete the page and save the result in a new PDF. It has a simple graphical interface and is very easy to use.
Features and Features of PDF Eraser:
- Easily remove texts, images, logos and… from pdf files
- Ability to delete extra pages of PDF files
- Ability to use the desired texts and images
- Ability to resize Eraser
- Ability to rotate desired pages or images
- Simple and smooth graphical interface
- Easy operation and mastering the program in minutes
- Ability to change the font and color of desired texts
Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
Hard Disk Space: 20 MB of free space required.
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later .
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir