The VisioForge Media Player SDK allows programmers to easily add video playback, audio files, and more to their applications. The VisioForge Media Player SDK also lets you use image (Bitmap) and text on video with special effects.
Features and Features of VisioForge Media Player SDK
- Supported file formats (System codecs / DirectShow)
- Video formats – AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264
- Audio formats – WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC
- Supported file formats (FFMPEG engine)
- Video formats – AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264 (AVC), FLV, ASF, MP4, MJPEG, DV, MKV (Matroska), Real Video
- Audio formats – WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, AC3, Real Audio, ADTS, NSV
- Supported file formats (VLC engine)
Video formats – AVI, MPEG-1/2, WMV, 3GP, QuickTime MOV, MPEG-4 / H264 (AVC), FLV, ASF, MP4, MJPEG, DV, MKV (Matroska), Real Video
Audio formats – WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, AAC, AC3, Real Audio, ADTS, NSV
- Video processing
- Video Transparency
- Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Color, etc.
- Resize to any resolution
- DirectShow 3rd Party support
- Audio processing
- Volume Booster
- 3D Base System
- Play file from memory
- Supports multiple output screens
- Support subtitles
- Runs on the following platforms
- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003 and later
for Delphi 6, 7, 2007, 2009, 2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, Tokyo
To install the program, just run one of the serials in the Serial.txt file after running the program. It should be noted that when installing the program, disconnect your Internet network.
After installation, go to the installation path and select and install the source package from your IDE-compliant source.
Note that when using this tool, be sure to write the set license line in the Readme.txt file in the OnCreate form.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir