RavenDB is an open source and document oriented database for the Net platform. Is. The best idea you can get from a documented database is that you sort your data and save it to the hard disk alongside the program, now you don’t need to columns like SQL databases to recover And point the rows to retrieve the data. In this database, documents do not necessarily need to be stored as sorted objects.
RavenDB is a document-oriented and NoSQL database that speeds up the designer’s speed in data storage and retrieval. In this database a Net client. It is set up to communicate with the server, but is the JSON core. So any client that can communicate with HTML / JSON will work with the server. In this database you can define new indexes in WebUIs such as LINQ and use them for queries. With the Sharding feature, you can split the information into smaller segments and store it on multiple servers. This operation will help you increase your speed.
RavenDB Software Features:
- Direct access to the management tool through the web browser
- High speed in data storage and retrieval
- Based on the new NoSQL principles
- Data encryption based on the strongest and fastest algorithms
- Split information into smaller sections in horizontal partitions
- Open source database and completely free
- Communicate with the server from the Net platform. And JSON
RavenDB Software Tips:
- This database is designed according to NoSQL rules and is quite different from SQL databases in storage, retrieval and security.
- This database is run in 4 ways: Experiment – On IIS server – A Windows service – Embed for software design
.Net Framework 4.0 +
Silverlight 4 +
- To access this software, first run the Start.cmd file then access this database with localhost: 8080.
File password (s): Password: www.downloadly.ir