Database Comparer VCL is a library of components for comparing and synchronizing objects and tables in a variety of SQL databases. This library is 100% Delphi VCL and can also be used in Borland ++ C. Using the components of this suite, developers can compare different database types and automatically execute generated scripts to remove selections or all changes. It has more than 25 different components for developing database-based applications, and its library code is constantly improving performance.
One of the useful things you can do with these components is to synchronize the data in two tables from two different databases. For example, you may have used two different engines for your DiBase, for example, one in MySQL and one in Oracle. From this library you can compare different tables of these two databases and eliminate their variations so that you always have two completely synchronized databases. Another application of these components is the ability to extract database structures. You can easily structure hierarchies of objects, tables, processors, triggers, and so on. Extract from the database and compare it with the structure of other databases. It is even possible to compare one database completely with another, both structurally and data-wise, and see the results regularly.
Features and Features of Database Comparer VCL Component:
- It is possible to compare two different databases
- Ability to synchronize data in two different databases
- Ability to extract database structure
- Complete guide
- Example Delphi and C ++ resources available
- Supports Oracle, MSSQL, MySQL, InterBase (FireBird, Yaffil), Sybase and Postgre SQL databases. SQL Server 2005
- Supports ADO, BDE, InterBase Express, FIBPlus, IBObjects and ZeosLib interface engines directly. MyDAC, ODAC and AnyDAC
- And …
Delphi / C ++ Builder 5-7, 2005-2009, RAD Studio 2010, XE-XE8, RAD Studio 10 Seattle and RAD Studio 10.1 Berlin and 10.2 and 10.3 .
Programmers know better.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir