Stardock Fences is an interesting and useful tool for sorting desktop icons. If you are one of those users who are constantly involved in sorting desktop icons, this app is a must. With this handy tool you can place desktop icons in different categories called Fence. You can choose a title or headline for each fan. You can move them. With one click you can hide the icons or fences you want. As you should know, not all desktop icons are usually always usable. I may be working with image editing tools today so I expect to have related software icons on the desktop. Tomorrow I am going to edit text documents. I\’m looking for the text editors icon. On the other hand, the desktop space cannot be crowded with too many shorts.
This app is the solution to these problems. We can put a lot of icons into different categories. Things we don\’t need to hide at any time. Move icons of each category to other categories and many more. The fence will have a separate clearance. For example, you specify that when the mouse hovers over a fence, it becomes transparent and fades away when it is moved again. This will make your desktop look always neat and tidy. Some Windows applications, despite their small size, are of great use to Windows users. It is also one of those programs that is essential for any user.
Stardock Fences Features and Features:
- Desktop icons are grouped into separate groups with the ability to select the title
- Possibility of moving fences
- Ability to clear and hide icons
- Hide desktop icons by double-clicking on empty space
- Ability to define rules for automatically sorting desktop icons
- Swap between multiple fuses
- Possibility to build desktop from the desired folder
- Compatible with the latest version of Windows 10
- And …
Listed in the Readme file in the Crack folder.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir