ASComm.NET is designed for .NET developers.
ASComm.NET provides the ability to communicate between .NET applications and a wide range of industrial devices using industrial communications protocols.
Using Visual Basic, C #, C ++, and ASP.NET to create HMI, SCADA, IIoT data logging and applications designed on Win, WPF, Web, Console, Service and Linux forms.
Powerful pre-built applications with VB and C # code included in the development package.
ASComm.NET Features and Features
- x86, x64 and any CPU compatible
- Visual Studio.NET is compatible with 2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2015, and 2017
- Most .NET targets are supported, including Web, Win Forms, WPF, console and service applications.
- Build Windows Forms and Console Applications that run on Linux with Mono framework.
- Can be configured either programming or visual
- Design all communication settings visually without having to write a single line of code
- Super high performance
- All drivers in a single component, deliver a consistent API no matter the brand or target device model.
- Multiple groups can be created per device to replace different update rates
- Support for data changes and error events
- Built-in serialization lets you store / store all your communication settings with a single line of code
- The component only executes several concurrent protocols
- Licensing can be done via the Internet, telephone or email
- Extensive documentation
- High quality applications with C # and VB source code
- Usage and transfer of licenses between devices
- Instant Internet Delivery and Online License Activation.
- No runtime costs or keys for eligible applications
Use the ascomm_kg_Downloadly.ir.exe file to crack the program.