SINETZ is one of the software in the SIGMA Ingenieurgesellschaft series. Engineering software that allows you to calculate current distribution, pressure drop, heat loss in static piped networks. This software is able to calculate the levels of different sections such as round, rectangular, etc.
How to calculate a plumbing system in this software is that, it assumes various calculations assuming constant current. Flow direction, current intensity, temperature drop and pressure are the elements that this software calculates for you. Also the dimensions that this software offers you are the dimensions that are available in the market.
SINETZ software also performs its calculations according to specified hydraulic standards. Adhering to global standards for computation will make the computational operations performed by this software less error-prone. Also, the dimensions and sizes that this software calculates are in accordance with global market standards.
Features and Features of SINETZ
- Accurate calculation of flow direction and flow intensity in a piped hydraulic system
- Accurate calculation of temperature drop and pressure drop in a piped hydraulic system
- Calculation of cross-sectional dimensions and dimensions of insulated hydraulic system
- Calculate the dimensions of your hydraulic system pumps
- Benefit from analysis system
- Ability to simulate operating modes for observing and resolving possible network faults
- The possibility of expanding your piped hydraulic network
Windows 8 / 8.1
Windows Server 2012
Windows Server 2008
RAM: 8 GB minimum RAM
Video: Screen resolution minimum 1024 x 768 pixels
Read the Readme.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir