Angular 4 Java Developers This is a tutorial video of JHipster\’s Spring Boot and Angular apps released by Udemy. In this course, you will learn how to create applications using some of the hottest technologies in the industry today, such as Spring Boot and Angular. At the beginning of this course you will start by building a Spring Boot and Angular app from beginning to end. The next step is to focus on JHipster and you will find complete tutorials on setting up the development environment for using JHipster.
Angular 4 Java Developers course feature:
- Learn to Use Spring Boot with Angular
- Learn how to build a real-world app
- Use Spring Security to enable login on social networks such as Facebook and Twitter
- Learn how to use JHipster to build a complete application in no time
- Learn to Use MongoDB Using Spring Data MongoDB
- Learn how to extend Spring Boot software to Amazon AWS
- Using JDL Studio to build the data model
- Duration: 12 hours
- English language
- Number of lessons: 188 lessons
- Movie format: MP4 1280 × 720
- Audio: AAC, 48 KHz, 2 Ch
- Instructors: Dan Vega, John Thompson
Introduction to Angular 4 Java Developers
Building a Simple Tasks Application with Angular and Spring Boot
What is JHipster?
JHipster Development Environment
JHipster – Angular Spring Boot Tasks Application
JDL – JHipster Domain Language
MongoDB Application Using Spring Boot and Angular
Spring Boot Microservices
Real World Project with Spring Boot and Angular
Deploying Spring Boot Angular Applications to Production
- You should have some experience with the Spring Framework
After Extract with the required Player see.
This tutorial has English subtitles.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir