AspCoreGen is a code generator tool for ASP.NET that can generate code in C #. This tool generates the code by checking the Microsoft SQL Server database tables. AspCoreGen generates complete code that generates code for web applications including library and web API projects in a single click.
AspCoreGen Features and Features:
- Microsoft SQL Server database data recovery
- Creating SQL scripts, Linq-to-Entities Query
- Creating a Business / Data Class Library Project
- Create styles, scripts, images, icons, web.config and more
- Creating ASP.NET Web Applications – Frontend (UI – Presentation Layer)
- Create intermediate level files (middle layer), create class data files (data layer), create additional files such as model and view model
- Compatible with JQuery, create web API code, create Entity framework, stored and query methods Linq-to-Entities, add, delete and update records, searchable lists, grouping, scrolling, details, list view, Models, Observation Models, Data Objects Created
- Retrieve all records from the filter table by an external key, retrieve all records from the filter table by one or more fields. Used to search, retrieve all records from the primary filtered table, get the number of records in the table, add new records in the table
- .NET Core 2.0
- .NET Core 3.0
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017 or an Attached SQL Express, or Microsoft Azure SQL
- Windows 7, or Windows 10
- Visual Studio 2017. Although Visual Studio 2017 is not required to generate code, the generated code (application) is meant to be opened in Visual Studio 2017.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir