ZylGPSReceiver is a Delphi component and C ++ builder component that communicates with the GPS receiver. GPS returns latitude, longitude, altitude, speed, direction, direction of travel and current position parameters.
This component calculates the distances and performs the conversion between different units of measurement.
It supports GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Quasi-Zenith and Galileo satellites.
With this component you will have the following features:
- Create a Windows application or service that downloads GPS data and stores it in a database.
- Creating a web service that provides the gps data requested from the database for web pages.
- GPS is a global radio navigation system consisting of 24 satellites and their stations. GPS uses three satellites as a reference point to calculate positions with a few meters accuracy.
Features and Features of ZylGPSReceiver
- ZylGPSReceiver: Processes NMEA data from serial, USB or Bluetooth ports.
- This component is string-based, meaning that the reading process is performed by different strings.
- ZylUdpGPSReceiver: Processes NMEA data from a UDP socket.
- This extension uses Indy 9 socket components that are pre-installed in Delphi 6 and beyond. You can find the complete source code of this component in the download package.
- ZylUdp10GPSReceiver: Processes NMEA data from a UDP socket.
- ZylCustomGPSReceiver uses Indy 10 socket components, which are installed by default in Delphi 2005 and later. You can find the complete source code of this component in the download package.
- ZylFileGPSReceiver: Processes NMEA data from a text file.
- ZylNMEADecoder: Processes NMEA data from any source, but you must feed it with NMEA expressions from the Decode method.
for Delphi D2009, D2010, XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle, 10.1 Berlin, C ++ Builder XE, XE2, XE3, XE4, XE5, XE6, XE7, XE8, 10 Seattle , 10.1 Berlin, 10.2 Tokyo
To install the above component, just select one of the folders specified according to your IDE. It should be noted that for each edit there is a dpk file you need to open and install in IDE.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir