Autopano is dedicated software for creating panoramic images, virtual tours and gigapixels. Based on the advanced version of this software, the Autopano Giga goes beyond creating panoramas: converting images to 360 degrees, outputting them as virtual flash tours, linking tours together, and more. Autopano Giga also enables you to sew images at the time of recording several hundred or thousands of images to create multi-gigapixel photos.
Autopano Features and Features:
- Color correction
- Fisheye lens
- Full HDR backup
- Batch rendering management
- Supports multiple processors
- Simple and easy interface
- Supports one hundred file formats
- Smart ghost-remover combination
- Automatically restore photos
- Sew some images completely automatically
- Flash output, creating virtual tours
- Point control editor for managing complex cases
- Multi-tool integration to help you adjust panoramic image alignment
- Panoramic auto crop and maximize image retention, manual panoramic frame resizing
- Supports Adobe® Lens Profile for color correction and light shading depending on the lens model
- Panorama output in 7 different formats including TIFF, PSD / PSB, PNG, JPG / JPEG, Kolor, HDR, EXR
- Support for using plugins enables you to apply additional processes to images. Including Neutralhazer to remove fog in panoramic images, batch image processing with third-party software, and Adobe® Lens Profile plugin with support for calibration files
- Minimal configuration
- Operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 10 recommended (64 bits systems highly recommended) *
- Apple Mac OS X Mavericks, Yosemite and El Capitan (64 bits only). Only APP & APG 4.4 are compatible with macOS Sierra
- Linux Ubuntu 16.04 (64 bits only)
- Processor: 1 GHz
- RAM: 2 GB
- Display: minimum resolution of 1024 minimum 768
- A recent graphics card (NVidia or AMD recommended) with 512 Mb dedicated memory and up to date graphics drivers (usefull to get instant feedback in the editor and open panoramas much faster)
- Sufficient hard disk space depending on the size of your projects
- Operating system:
- Recommended configuration
- A 2 GHz processor or more
- Multi-core processors (rendering made by the CPU)
- 4 GB of RAM or more
- A recent graphics card (NVidia or AMD recommended) with 2 GB dedicated memory and up to date graphics drivers (easy to get instant feedback in the editor and open panoramas much faster)
- If you have an integrated Intel GPU and a nVidia card, you can choose which GPU to use with Autopano or any other application: on Windows, right-click on the desktop, select nVidia control panel, then select Autopano to use with the nVidia GPU.
- Multiple GPUs are not supported.
* We cannot guarantee compatibility with older Windows systems like Vista, XP or 2000 and / or 32 bits systems.
The Giga version has all the features of the Pro version.
To register, use the Keygen in the Crack folder.
This software will no longer be updated:
As of September 14, 2018, Kolor products will no longer be available for sale from Kolor.com.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir
32-bit version: 77 MB
64-bit version: 123 MB
Mac OS Version: 74 MB