Nanotube Modeler is the name of engineering software for the design and production of various nanotubes and nanotubes in xyz coordinates. The software in front of you has a very user-friendly interface. Having full mouse usage and Drag & Drop functionality makes it easier for users than ever. With this software you will also be able to do your best design.
As mentioned, the Nanotube Modeler software is used as a tool for designing all kinds of nano systems including nanotubes, nanocubes, boxing and graphene plates. The software in front of you has many features. Taking advantage of the many tools and features of this software will help you to make the perfect design without the need for any external tools or software.
Features and Features of Nanotube Modeler
- Enjoy and use the right interface to make it easier for users to use this software
- Ability to design and make different types of nanotubes, nanocubes, boxing and graphene plates
- Infinite use of mouse and Drag & Drop capabilities for the convenience of users
- Creation of single or multi-walled nanotubes (SWNT, MWNT)
- IMM\’s Drexler-Merkle molecular machine display
- Benefit from XY-Sheet generation tool (image search / manual assembly)
- Benefit from custom MWNT input / Radius Calculator / MWNT Sequence Finder
- Modified for European Clients (Decimal and Comma Proper Use Problem)
- Creating and designing very long pipes
Windows 8 / 8.1
Registry software using the information in the Serial.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir