Winamp software is one of the oldest players and is a digital nostalgia. It was originally intended to play MP3 audio files, but it also supported more audio and video formats. Its popularity grew sharply in the period, but with the introduction of other powerful players and the decline in users’ desire to listen to music, it became less feasible for PCs to use the software, until AOL, along with its previous owner, Nullsoft. Purchased in 2002, announces that the software has expired and will be available for download on December 20, 2013. After that, Winamp enthusiasts asked the company to continue developing the software or convert it into open source software. Eventually Radionomy purchased the software from AOL and prevented it from shutting down.
Features of Winamp Pro Player:
– Very light and fast
– Classic and old environment as well as updated and different layouts
– Broadcast popular multimedia formats
– With professional equalizer with full settings
– Beautiful and varied visualizations
– Use of various extensions and applications
– Ability to rip and burn audio discs
Winamp Pro Player Tips:
– Winamp Pro version is the most complete version of Winamp ever.
– After the first run of the program and the Sending in user information window appears, click Skip.
Windows 10 32/64 bit
Windows 8 32/64 bit
Windows 7 32/64 bit
Windows Vista 32/64 bit
Once installed, run the program and press Ctrl + P. In the popup, click on Winamp Pro and register the program using the KeyMaker in the Crack folder with the desired name.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir