VistaDB is one of the premier, most powerful, and most advanced database engine built into a very important database management software, SQL. It does not require any specific registry or complex configuration on the end-user machine and can be placed in the same directory as its applications or installed on GAC. Another way to deploy VistaDB is to fully embed it in its executable EXE using Microsoft ILMerge and allow the complementary program to be deployed and deployed as a single file.
Features and Features of VistaDB:
– Easy to use
– Applicable to both 32- and 64-bit systems
– Powerful single-user and multi-user support
– Full compatibility with Multi-Thread processes
– Row level and lockable table level
– Transaction support
– Support for UDF and stored TSQL processes
– CLR trends and triggers
– Full text search
– FIPS-compliant AES encryption
– Diagnostic logging
Here is a summary of the changes made to VistaDB; details of each release in the Release Notes section.
VistaDB Program Tips:
– This version is fully cracked and installed and tested by Donnelly.
– Online documentation for this collection is available here .
- .NET 2.0 (SP1 required)
- .NET 3.0
- .NET 3.5
- .NET 4 (Full and Client Profile)
- 32 and 64 Bit .Net Framework
- Mono 2.6+ – with some restrictions (non Intel platforms not supported)
- All managed .NET languages (C #, VB.NET, Managed C ++, Delphi.NET, J #, etc.)
Supported with IDE Integration
- Visual Studio 2008 Standard or higher
- Visual Studio 2010 Standard or higher (supported in Build 14+)
- Visual Studio 2012 Standard or higher
May be used without IDE Integration (No Server Explorer, or strongly typed data binding)
- Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012 Express (no Visual Studio plugins)
- Visual C # Express 2005/2008/2010/2012
- Visual Basic Express 2005/2008/2010/2012
- Mono 2.6 or higher (runtime only, no compile time support under Mono)
Use the patch file in the Crack folder to registry the software. Run Run as admin.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir