Advanced Arduino Boards and Tools is the name of a course that introduces you fully to the Arduino boards and tools needed to build different projects. Arduino is a software and hardware company that enables the creation of digital devices by designing single microcontrollers. Arduino is designed to make hardware projects easy and fast and to create devices that interact with the environment.
During this training you will learn about some of the best technologies provided by Arduino and learn how to work with its advanced boards. In addition to working with boards, the course instructor demonstrates how to use essential tools for building IoT projects and then teaches troubleshooting and editing, cloud automation, and Arduino-PC collaboration.
Courses taught in this course:
- Choose the appropriate Arduino board for your project
- Learn how to troubleshoot and work with essential tools
- Build IoT applications with Arduino and Temboo
- Use Processing to build desktop applications
- Use OpenOCD and GDB for troubleshooting
- Use Atmel-ICE and Atmel Studio for programming
Advanced Arduino Boards and Tools course specifications:
- English language
- Duration: 9 hours 23 minutes
- Number of courses: 72
- Level of education: Intermediate
- Lecturer: Dr. Peter Dalmaris
- File format: mp4
72 lectures 09:23:59
2 lectures 17:19
The Arduino Zero
10 lectures 01:13:12
The Arduino 101
7 lectures 53:32
Arduino Mega 2560
6 lectures 49:25
8 lectures 53:12
Arduino Galileo Gen 2
11 lectures 01:22:03
Atmel Studio and debugging
7 lectures 56:05
Playing with Temboo
8 lectures 01:18:13
6 lectures 01:00:59
Debugging with OpenOCD and GDB
5 lectures 37:35
2 lectures 02:24
- A basic working knowledge of the Arduino Uno is required.
- Having at least some of the boards and tools described in this course is optional. You can take the course first, and then decide which board to purchase for your next project
- All of the software tools presented in this course are free.
View with your favorite Player after Extract.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir