Sql Navigator is a professional tool for writing code faster and faster. It provides high-quality applications with the ability to write, read, edit and maintain database objects through automation and a GUI. The software is available in 4 editions with the names of SQL Navigator Base Edition, SQL Navigator Professional Edition, SQL Navigator Xpert Edition and Developer Edition.
Features and Features of Sql Navigator:
- Code road map: Highlights the complex dependence of PL / SQL codes on the database
- Team coding: helps you maintain code integrity and integration with version control
- ER diagram: enables you to model a table and view dependencies and join other tables
- Determine software quality, repeat test tests, reduce error rates, reduce maintenance efforts, find software changes, and identify code using industry-leading benchmarks and test coverage techniques
- SQL Optimizer for Oracle: Oracle Database Development Solution and SQL Optimization in Editing SQL Navigator Xpert Edition seamlessly integrated and offers smart recommendations, SQL document scanning and index optimization
Platform: Intel Pentium 4
Memory: Minimum 1Gb
Hard Disk Space: 250MB
Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Pro x64 Edition
Windows Vista Business (32 bit)
Windows Server 2003
Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit
Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
Windows 7 Business & Enterprise
Note: SQL Navigator supports 64-bit for Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 with a 32-bit Oracle Client.
Oracle versions 8.1.7; 9i; 9iR2; 10gR1; 10gR2; 11gR1, 11gR2, 12c
See the Serial.txt file.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir