QuickReport is a complete, unified report builder, 100% written in Delphi code and fully integrated with Delphi and C ++ Builder. Designing Reports Within the Delphi / C ++ Builder IDE environment is done using the Form Designer as a Report Designer.
Key Features of QuickReport Components :
– Report Design – QuickReport is a complete report builder written with Delphi and fully integrated with Delphi and C ++ Builder, reports in Delphi IDE environment using form designer IDE exactly like a report designer, Are designed.
– Data connection and connection – QuickReport can use any data fragment inherited from the VCL TDataset class. The summary table provides an average for accessing any data that can be accessed by Delphi or C ++ Builder, while retaining all the report’s attributes and features.
– Output modes – Reports can be sent directly to the printer, saved in a text format for future viewing, or saved in formats such as HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, XL, WMF, ASCII. HTML and PDF can also be produced to produce fileless output, also known as file-free mode.
Additional Features and Features of QuickReport Components :
– Standard Thumbnails text search and preview (Thumbnails)
– Printer color adjustments, matching, and print quality in the QRPrinterSetup report printer and dialog settings
– Implement frame and background outputs. Control frames, bands and backgrounds can be exported.
– Export filters can integrate reports, such as PDF, HTML and XLS filters.
– Summary data (tables) allow reports to be designed within a field set. The data in the fields can be filled by event. This event is called as the data set progresses. Reports behave just like a regular database.
– Ability to export XML / XSLT document outputs (not data) like viewing a browser
– XML / XSLT document. A style sheet is provided for viewing the browser.
– Control over exporting RichText texts to PDF, XML, HTML like images
QuickReport and Unicode components :
Developers working with RAD Studio 6 and 7 have a default Unicode string, so the code written with these IDEs is compatible with the Unicode standard and therefore also supports Farsi. Unicode is not supported in PDF functionality.
QuickReport Component Tips:
– The provided versions are complete and do not require activation.
– Compatible versions of Delphi XE2 to XE8 32 and 64 bit editing are provided.
– Compatible version of C ++ Builder XE6 is also provided separately.
Delphi XE2 x64
Delphi XE3 x64
Delphi XE4 x64
Delphi XE5 x64
Delphi XE6 x64
Delphi XE7 x64
Delphi XE8 x64
Delphi XE 10 x64
Delphi XE 10.1 x86 x64
Delphi XE 10.2 x86 x64
This set is complete and does not require activation.
File password (s): www.downloadly.ir